Register your domain names right now using ThaiDomainHosting secure, real-time domain name search and registration system. Or alternatively, contact our Domain Name sales specialists on 02 114 7310 and benefit from their knowledge and experience. All of ThaiDomainHosting’s domain name registration services offer great low prices and easy domain management. Trust ThaiDomainHosting to make your online business a success with a great online brand, email or web hosting and of course, a domain name registered right here.
Cloudflare DNS is an enterprise-grade authoritative DNS service that offers the fastest response time, unparalleled redundancy, and advanced security with built-in DDoS mitigation and DNSSEC.
Each domain name registered with ThaiDomainHosting gives you the ability to manage your DNS, making managing your records easy.
We offer a collection of different domain extensions ranging from country code top level domain names and global extensions.
Case 1. Domain naming from company name
For business entities, state enterprises, or trademark / service holders
Documents: can be considered in 2 cases
Case 1. Register the domain name by considering the organization name
1. Juristic person registered in Thailand
2. Foreign Juristic Person Must have a representative registered in Thailand
Case 2. Domain name registration based on trademark / service mark / certification mark / joint mark
1. Trademark / service mark / certification mark / joint mark registered in Thailand
2. Trademark / service mark / certification mark / joint mark registered in foreign countries Must have a representative registered in Thailand
For organizations or individuals (more details if children under 15)
- Able to register an unlimited number
- Domain name can be set independently under “Domain Name Principle” (only 1-2,4-5)
- Foreign trademarks can apply for domain name registration under .in.th to protect rights The domain name must match every trademark letter. But will not be able to use it There is an annual fee. The same applies to the domain name with normal usage.
Documents: 2 cases can be considered
Case 1. For organizations
- Document showing organization establishment or
- Certificate of registration application By specifying the domain name and the holder.
Case 2. For individuals
- National ID card, government official identification card
- Driving license
- Passport issued by the Kingdom of Thailand
- Work permit in Thailand (work permit)
If the holder is under 15 years old, must apply for domain name registration on behalf of parents and able Can change the holder after the age of 15 years.
For educational institutions That has been certified by the Ministry of Education or an agency with equivalent status
Document: Education establishment letter
If unable to show the establishment letter Able to issue a certificate stating the following information
Note in the case of an educational institution, tutor Must show a permit to establish a school only.
For government And projects under the supervision of government agencies
Additional policy: The domain name must comply with "Principle of domain name" and if the domain name is registered under the project The domain name must correspond to that particular project name.
1. Certificate of domain name registration to the high-level IT executives of the agency (CIO: Chief Information Officer) or
2. Certificate of use of the authority's domain name issued by the CIO of the agency.
In the case of a project
Must show a letter containing:
- List of committees
- Objectives of the project
- End date of the project
- Project responsible organization
Document: Certificate from Military Communications Department Royal Thai Armed Forces Allow agencies / organizations under the supervision of Royal Thai Armed Forces Can register domain names under .mi.th
For telecommunications business licensees
Documents: 3 types of telecommunications business licenses according to the Act Telecommunications Business B.E.
Such as an association, a foundation, a professional council of religious establishments, an independent public organization, a cooperative, a political party, an embassy, a chamber of commerce, a club, or
a social project, etc.
Documents: a document of an organization established by a government agency, such as an association letter or a certificate of establishment of a foundation, etc.
If unable to show the above organization establishment letter
Must show 2 documents:
1. Documents showing details about the organization as follows
- list of committee
- for the project Please specify the end date of the project.
2. Certificate from other NGOs with the status of a juristic person or government agencies certifying that such agency exists.